PVW 0.00% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Market Update & App4c Quarterly Cashflow, page-67

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Thred well mmm, - my main concern and reason for bailing way earlier than most was when someone high up from the company is calling me relating to my email questions about companies future direction but wouldnt reply to an email which would have been easier , instead wants to have a phone conversation, it concerns me because i never was a major shareholder -

Suggests to me they have nothing else to do or no where else to go - im guessing BOOM may have experienced something similiar as i understand he was in communication with company - its a lesson for others here to ensure after buying in to contact the company you invested in to get a sense where they are at with all the hype - sure shareprice may recover but without the right kind of growth i suspect we may see lower price - the only bounce will be traders trying to exit IMO

I feel a bit mislead after reading recent quarterly to be fair. As always smart money usually knows before most so pays to DYOR

i initially got sucked in to then hype but made executive decision to get out at break even ( ONLY due to heavily averaging down and sold on any rise to reduce or eliminate any loss) - glad i listened to my own judgement.
    The annoying thing for most is that it sailed away to 4c and most were lead to believe things were going to erupt - well those who bought in at those levels have seriously done some dough - however thats the unfortunate risk - whats also annoying is that the downrampers for whatever its worth were right - we live and learn - cheers G101

P.s ive moved on to another tech stock that shows promise - lets hope aye
    Last edited by Graphite101: 02/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27175 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 52870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.