ARB 0.18% $38.49 arb corporation limited.

Ann: Market update-ARB.AX, page-10

1. 4,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    He he, if I spoilt your trip I guess you'll just have to go back there! (emoticon alert, LOL, OMG and all that tech savvy lingo (WTF?)).
    Perhaps you can buy some airlockers from that shop in Zagreb (I hear they make a great souvenir, resting on the mantlepiece).

I didn't get to Zagreb, but did spend a few days in Split, which is just large enough to have some gritty back streets. On one occassion, my wife thought she'd spend the day shopping (not that she's typically a mad shopper), so I thought I would visit some obscure naval museum that had come to my attention (yes, sad...). So off I ventured into the burbs with my rough-and-ready tourist map in hand (I didn't have a smart phone or a tablet, back then).

Evenentually I ended up lost, and so sought assistance from a passing gentleman. He struggled to understand me, but unfortunately spoke not a word of English (as I speak not a word of Croatian, or any Slavic language). I raised my voice and gesticulated, but to no avail. He then insisted that I follow him, which I did. Upon arriving to, what I presume was his house, he called out to what I presume was his daughter, and said in fully fluent Spanish "this guy needs some assistance. I think he is speaking in English. Can you help him?". It turns out they were immigrants frim Chile.

Now as Spanish is the language of my origin (where I was born) I immediately understood him. If I'd only known, I would have saved us both a lot of time and aggravation (but I wouldn't have seen as much of gritty Split).

I did eventually see that museum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.49
Change
0.070(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.168B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.42 $38.61 $38.06 $1.487M 38.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378 $38.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.64 62 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.