GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING REPORT (SC, page-15

1. 325 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Russelj

Re your last post...it's spot on, but I have the right to do this and I'll continue to exercise that right.

Isn't a mutual admiration society of gung ho pro GR posters, ridiculing and ignoring the realities of any opposition, simply ramping in itself?

Russelj do you understand that when posters either communicate directly to me or respond to a post of mine that I am simply given the opportunity to further promote my case?

The cyclical, re-cycled arguments (like "you work for Gemco", "you're a hypocrite", "you haven't got the right to poste because you benefit from mining", "you hurt the sensibilities of SH's and their families") are a waste of time...that ground's been covered ad infinitum.

I'm happy to post factual information and speculate when new developments arise...as in my post today re what was, in my opinion, nothing more than self promoting hype in the form of the summary of the Scoping. But I'll respond to unfounded allegations and what I perceive to be inaccuracies if they are continually posted.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.