GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... MaelstromMy...

1. 325 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Maelstrom

My knee jerk reaction was to have your post moderated for "racist". I immediately withdrew that application in the interests of "free speech" which I believe should be given free reign here.

Your post did indicate though exactly at base what GOT's ambitions are all about. Environmental primitivism and barbarism, cultural genocide and lining the pockets of the Company and its share holders- certainly not what's best for the TO's of the Archipelago.

I must admit that your comments challenged my empathy for the mum and dad SH's burnt to date in this unfolding dynamic for a minute or two. But it does remain in the expectation that not all would share your world view, and that some when investing in the stock saw that it would reap considerable benefits for Aborigines, although they have since discovered that's not the way the TO's see it (ref letter to CM Henderson, October, 2010)

An interesting perspective though Maelstrom, probably more in step with the racial theories sweeping some parts of Europe in the 1930's. But interesting none the less.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.