GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING REPORT (SC, page-48

1. 19 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Dear Yilyanga ,
    you mentioned that the T.Os were prepared to spend $4M which they have gained rom previous royalties to fight GOT for what you post as spiritual beliefs.From business point of view which this venue was created for to help the SH then Simple calculation $4M will buy arround 50M shares in GOT ,if the GOT board was truthful that the share will go up to $15 ,then the T.Os will gain 50M shares X $15 = $750M plus the royalties for the life of the mine for them and their grand grand children.I can easily guess that the CM of GOT was an arrogant stubborn idiot who drove all the company workers ,shareholders and the T.Os into poverty.It is up to the T.Os if they want to be like the CM of the GOT. We are all grown up now and we know that babies are not brought by storkes or by songlines,you put the Ding into the Dong and it becomes a Ding Dong in future.
    For generations Imperialists and Colonialists reinforced spiritual beliefs in less developed communities to the destruction of those disadvantaged,you know who created Usama Bin Laden and why they moved him to Afghanistan when it was occupied by the Communists.I teach the most disadvantaged T.Os lifelines which is very difficult and demanding job I encourage them to work in the mines to be away from the drug and alcohol subculture and all types of abuse associated with it which tends to become intergenerational ,to improve the quality of their life and their childrens' and to be in control of their life rather than the government intervening by banning alcohol or changing the petrol so that it can not be sniffed as you have posted before. I would like you to discuss my post with the T.Os of both sexes.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.