GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING REPORT (SC, page-49

1. 325 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Callback

Thanks for the tone of your last post...maybe that beer in Mitchell St one day...not based on the change of sentiment you expressed just the civility.

Callback, I hate the dynamic that GR have unleashed, the hardening of opinions across the cultural divide. It was the company that started this.

Racism is just not restricted to one culture I can asure you, from my experiences, and maybe you've had a few of your own nasty incidents that might support that observation given your heritage.

My intention here was never to gain sympathy for the TO's culture per se, but to post information and raise awareness of the culture and the TO's position and therebye give others the opportunity to make up their own minds. I really do wish I'd posted at around 75 cents when the SP began to slide and there was a gathering awareness that there was more to all this than met the eye. But I didn't.

My long winded posts? Given oxygen to forward my case and argument and I'll the suck the atmosphere free of the stuff. It's a wonder the rest of Australia can breath by the way I've depleted it on here.

This is a fight to the death; there won't be any compromises from the TO's, there'll be no "win win" in my opinion the stakes are simply too high from this side of the fence; and the roller coaster road to the settling this has just begun, in my opinion.

And don't worry about the nasty posts. I'm under no illusions about this forum...it sure aint no left wing compassion pit or greeny tree hugging convention...but when people buy stocks they do affect others and environments often far flung from where they live and punt, or invest, which ever way you want to look at it.

Having said that, more CO2 expelled...any carbon tax would ruin me.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.