GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Yilyanga, See...

1. 510 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE...
    Yilyanga,

See your hard at work again ,gees you work long hours .
    Firstly i agree that racist remarks are uncalled for,and would like to enlighten you of a personal experience.

I was at a market and was purchasing a gift from an Aboriginal gent who went on to tell me of his plight .
    Basically he was making Didgs and Boomerangs etc to get funds to help rehabilitate young Aboriginal boys after prison terms. Take them to the bush and reconnect with there roots learn how to paint and work with wood etc.

I liked what he was doing and gave him a four figure donation. I received nothing in return.

It is okay here and now today to sit on your soapbox and spruik that money is not where its at. All whilst being employed by royalties from mining. Is there ever a moment when you and your community are greatfull for your Jobs and are thankfull towards the mining community or benefactors.

Got share price is not going to make or break me either way as i am very well diversified across many asset classes.I do have concerns for those heavily invested,and paticularly mums and dads as you are aware.

It is my personal experiences with Aboriginal communities not unlike Buzbarker that have left me Jaded.

You yourself have agreed in past communications that it is common for a company to be tarred with the same brush. I myself have experienced this with my personal dealings in business with land councils. It was a rude awakening that good intentions mean nothing ,when there are personal ambitions and goals at stake regardless of potential benefits. I was denied the opportunity to meet with Elders by do gooder non Aboriginals which was extremely unfortunate,as it cost a lot of time ,money and caused considerable stress. In the end we met and are now on track and friendly both going about our business.Many fears and pre conceived ideas where put to rest through communication and understanding

It is nice for you to be in a strong financial position,it does not hurt to remember how you got there .

It seems to me that for you to refuse point blank to sit at the table and negotiate with Got is negative as are continual threats of out and out war. Maybe its time for a shift in conciousness ,you may be suprised at the possabilities

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.