GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... RusseljI...

1. 325 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... Russelj

I understand that- but the reality of the situation surely is of el primo importance. Including the nature of the fight the TO's will mount, reflected in my posts and the manner in which I post. Their sentiment is that GR have declared war on their culture (reference letter to CM Henderson recently posted to backgound Fluffynymph; and that letter was not rhetoric or spin).

And you know I'm not just downramping, it goes well beyond that. But at least you know my motives, I have never made any secret of them.

You also know GR's motives i.e. to attract investment.

I've read the summary of the scoping study- the obvious comment, and probably an understatement, is that there are still some mighty big "ifs".

Also note that on p5. it reads:
    "The recently announced tenements...will, when granted.."

I suggest it would have been a more accurate description to replace "when granted" with "if granted"...a bit pedantic I admit, but if I was an investor or would be investor, I personally would be paying microscopic attention to detail in light of what has gone before.

I also understand that Maria Island is under a Land Claim. I'm in the process of finding out about its status, who the TO's involved are, which will be a significant piece of information in itself, etc. I will post what I have found later, probably late this afternoon or this evening, in light of other commitments, and provide the web links for SH's and forum members to explore the Claim for themselves.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.