GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE......

1. 366 Posts.
    re: Ann: MARKET UPDATE BATEMAN ENGINEERING RE... yilyanga

question is there songlines on the east side of the eylandt and why not have the trepang ind. north of the eylandt between winchelsea and groote were it was plan from day one...i hope your not moving the goal post?

you say the NT gov want out of this so called crazy idea (your words not mine)i beg the differ why you ask

this web site.called ore stuck,which you might find it's run by all the NT gov dept including the DOR.

http://www.nt.gov.au/d/orestruck/index.cfm?header=Ore-struck%20Home.

this is a little bit from the web page.

The aim of all explorers is to make the next major discovery. That's why the Bringing Forward Discovery (BFD) initiative is directly targeted towards assisting explorers on the road to discovery.

The Northern Territory is Australia's last great exploration frontier and BFD's unique program offers financial support for exploration geophysics and drilling in greenfields areas, new high-quality geoscience to lower your exploration risk, and support for attracting investment in your exploration projects.

Bringing Forward Discovery offers you the chance to become Ore-Struck!

now if they want out of this so called crazy idea (your words not mine) they would not have a dedicated web page trying to attract asian investment into their state,would they??

can you imagine the backlash if they pulled this so called crazy idea (your words not mine)no one and i mean no one in the world would touch NT soil, they would be a laughing stock.

so let the NT gov. do their job i am 100% sure they will consider everyone in the process.

IF this project turns into a operating mine which would be a few years(3-5) down the track , the accolades the gov. would get would be enormous!so the gov. bashing is becoming quiet boring

In royalties to the state will be many of $$$$$$$$$$$ so they are not going to be held to ransom by some guy that can type a lot of big fancy words.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.