CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Market Update - BNPL officially launched, page-160

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I don't. I think it's extremely important that CEO's understand what the general public feel about their company, hence Jimmie looking through HC where the majority of shareholder discussions of the stock are taking place. Understanding what your shareholders wants and frustrations are presents opportunities within your business to look for avenues of improvement. Again, he's only done this one time. This was through a period where everyone was bagging the company heavily due to the massive share price drop stemming from the pump and dump. CI1 is Jimmies life, he lives and breaths his company, and I guess that one time he saw it as a personal attack. Doesn't really excuse it, but Id rather him be angry than just not care at all. Shows he's passionate and dedicated.

I don't really see why one post would be a concern to you considering all other managerial elements that CI1 excel in. Look to return on capital employed by the company, look at openness of business objectives, goals and desires by Jimmie, look at the regular news flow, look at the experience that the board has combined, and most importantly, look at how far the business has come in 3+ years. The business has gone from a loss of 200k-ish in their first year, to two consecutive years of 2 million in actualised profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.