DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I have been in contact with the board... and just like what...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have been in contact with the board... and just like what another poster said today I got the same reply.... It was the reason for my comments in my post.... I do my best before posting to do some research so my posts are accurate ( or try to be )
    I am unable to get a straight answer to my questions. In fact no reply to them... Refer to my previous post regarding that .... Please confirm that you have submitted an application confirming you have bought Longmile and awaiting confirmation you have complied ............. I for the life of me can not see no reason why not to announce that.... They can also announce the date it was submitted.... IMO they have plenty to hide and blaming the ASX is an appalling excuse.... I am more than happy to be proven wrong ..... C`mon BoD prove me wrong ......
    IMO the BoD are out of their depth and not fit to be handling this purchase or have the skills to manage this asset to gain maximum value.... IMO this is proven by how they are dealing with it today and failing to properly communicate with S/H`s .....
    IMO with the right people on board and managed professionally with skilled people who are highly respected IMO the SP would exceed the dreams of many S/H`s .......
    By the way IMA I have been stating what you have said since day one..... of this announcement. but more particularly with the RACING bodies of each state. ... + the major racing stables ........ FYI we have a race track in Sydney that stalls all horses from overseas when they arrive which is under utilised ... What a great way to start this asset and a great place to set up business in Sydney..... International horses being scanned when they arrive in Sydney and being monitored as they progress in training. or they can set up at CRANBOURNE in Victoria where most International horses go....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.