EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Ann: Market Update - Completion of Initial Geophy, page-52

1. 2,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Market Update - Completion of Initia... WC8,

thank you for dodging yet another request for legitimate, EMPIRICAL, objective, and balanced information regarding your opinions and views on EIO. you cannot provide any proof or research to back up your claims.

by yet again dodging the question for the nth time on this thread, you have proven to not only me, but everyone else that you are deserving of a resounding click of the IGNORE button. in fact, you even suggested to me i put you on ignore -- this comment merely highlights to me that you are backed into a corner with no rebuttal other than an immature line of argument rather than responding to my request for information; and i am glad everyone gets to see this.

you bring nothing to this forum other than scare mongering, and i actually feel sorry for you that you find the time to do this for a stock that you hate so very much and have zero interest in holding. hating on things gets you absolutely nowhere in life, and i suggest you re-evaluate your attitude and find something else to do other than hating on something you are not a part of.

the last time i will ever respond to you,

23 :)

(enjoy the obnoxious smiley face back at yourself for a change).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.