SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Market Update - Congo and Cameroon, page-251

1. 6,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1578
    Hi jwlend and others. I have not looked at SDL for a long time - unsure now why I did but I sense the low mood from your post and the situation of SDL. I was pretty nieve and invested quiet a bit on the SDL dream long ago - and then that terrible incident. Sold like many only to see the exposure SDL received making the sp jump to 60's if i recall right. I saw the board and knowledge - experience irreplaceable and sold at 4c before the 60's.

Turns out my view of new board and quiet possibly that of past board family members left reeling from accident was the right move. Cut losses and move on and for all its potential SDL cost me a lot but taught me even more. The family members probably it was sentiment and putting it all behind them in a way to help move on.

A court action will result in even more pain and time for current holders with the only winners - the big end of town - lawyers etc. Previously - some time ago I would read a quarterly - always keeping an eye on probability - only to be dismayed by the useless "new" board and their self preservation to collect a title and an overly paid one at that.

Anyway RIP to those great people and to George Jones who stepped back in briefly after retirement - for which I'm sure he did pretty well but he was the last gasp for me.
    There were many whom lost a lot - the first/earlier/original holders/believers and then the second wave after incident - it's just Africa - it's just investing - it's cruel but at times but I persarveered over the past 15 years and no regrets - moving on and spending time researching and investing in other possibilities is more value than hoping.
    Sorry all - not trying to play the evangelist or last post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.