IRI 4.00% 60.0¢ integrated research limited

Main competitive advantage is multi-vendor support (Cisco,...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Main competitive advantage is multi-vendor support (Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft now Zoom) so if you have a mixed environment of UC providers, they're the only player who can monitor everything. I don't know how common that is. In my experience, most companies are fairly uniform, but I'm no expert in this area. Probably different divisions/regions etc use different things. Also they announced a couple of years back that Cisco is reselling their product, even though they have their own monitoring solution, so I think that tells you its superior.

Microsoft has killed Skype for Business on-premise (still running, not developing), and put everything into the cloud. So I think the critical question is not just how competitive they are in the cloud, but whether anyone actually needs third-party monitoring in the cloud UC environment. They had talked up their contract with Cisco for US Federal Government cloud solution, it was supposed to generate millions but I think last year they announced this was discontinued. I just don't see a compelling growth narrative for the cloud coming out of this company. That's why I got out ~$4.

I remember reading some other CAs, but they don't come to mind now. I think the amount of data they capture is greater so diagnosis of problems is more comprehensive? Pretty technical stuff I think. Have no idea on the payments side. Infrastructure is very legacy monitoring of HP Non-stop servers so a slow declining business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 63.0¢ 60.0¢ $605.3K 988.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27000 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 5927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.