IRI 2.24% 65.5¢ integrated research limited

Main competitive advantage is multi-vendor support (Cisco,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Main competitive advantage is multi-vendor support (Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft now Zoom) so if you have a mixed environment of UC providers, they're the only player who can monitor everything. I don't know how common that is. In my experience, most companies are fairly uniform, but I'm no expert in this area. Probably different divisions/regions etc use different things. Also they announced a couple of years back that Cisco is reselling their product, even though they have their own monitoring solution, so I think that tells you its superior.

Microsoft has killed Skype for Business on-premise (still running, not developing), and put everything into the cloud. So I think the critical question is not just how competitive they are in the cloud, but whether anyone actually needs third-party monitoring in the cloud UC environment. They had talked up their contract with Cisco for US Federal Government cloud solution, it was supposed to generate millions but I think last year they announced this was discontinued. I just don't see a compelling growth narrative for the cloud coming out of this company. That's why I got out ~$4.

I remember reading some other CAs, but they don't come to mind now. I think the amount of data they capture is greater so diagnosis of problems is more comprehensive? Pretty technical stuff I think. Have no idea on the payments side. Infrastructure is very legacy monitoring of HP Non-stop servers so a slow declining business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.