IRI 2.16% 94.5¢ integrated research limited

Ann: Market Update - Continuous Disclosure, page-75

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Well its a two part question, but simply...

Who is buying your UC SaaS products and why?

Prognosis for on-premise technology allows IT staff to monitor, diagnose and remedy problems in their own infrastructure. When you are monitoring cloud UC (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex), there is nothing for you to fix as an IT manager. Maybe it can see into the providers network and tell you where there is a problem, but what can you do about it? Microsoft Teams runs on Microsoft's own network backbone.

I've read nearly everything public about these products, but it simply isn't clear what the real value is. I recall the previous CEO (also a John) talking about hybrid monitoring (i.e. one product that monitors your on-premise stuff and your cloud stuff. Single pane of glass). Maybe its just me, but I can't seem to understand what valuable function it performs. I think the Transact line seems more interesting, monitoring of real-time payments, but that also suffered this year. But COVID has also accelerated the decline of cash and increased card usage, so I have the same question, why has this not created MORE demand for monitoring?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $165.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 97.0¢ 92.0¢ $259.6K 275.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6567 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.