IRI 0.00% 92.5¢ integrated research limited

The share price got smashed today which flagged a notification...

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    The share price got smashed today which flagged a notification on my holding.
    The first thing I assumed is that it was being short sold... but after I checked, there is only a tiny blip of shares short, so that didn't seem to be the cause?
    Been a long time holder over 10 years and was happy to just sit back and ignore this company and let ROE compound my returns
    But boy oh boy was the most recent half yr results are a giant wake up call...profit downgrades and ROE goes to zero! (for as long as I can remember)
    Then there is a management speak conference call late last week....and weekend break and now Monday - the market selloff.
    Having plowed thru all the posts on this thread to find out just how IR's competitive advantage may have been affected, now there is ZOOM and Teams, can I ask (maybe some obvious) questions?
    1/ If employees are now at home on ZOOM calls (and this is an ongoing trend) why does an enterprise customer of IR still need their inhouse unified communication platform?
    2/ What is the company doing about this obvious structural shift in the business communications market?
    3/ Was this issue addressed to everyones satisfaction on the recent shareholder call?
    4/ What does somebody else know? (or assume) that I (and the market) seem to be oblivious to?...

An upcoming CR perhaps?

Thanks
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 9 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.17am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.