IRI 1.62% 94.0¢ integrated research limited

I will provide some more comments tomorrow but I believe the IRI...

1. 12,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    I will provide some more comments tomorrow but I believe the IRI management team has believed its own b/s for too long that its customers were incredibly sticky. IRI management believe even though its clients are moving to the cloud that they will be back because they have a superior product. That may be the case but in the meantime they are bleeding contract renewals and shortening contract lengths.

To measure this from a forecasting perspective is not that hard. Its about 500 lines on a spreadsheet with lots of renewal details and thats it. My view is that IRI management were well unprepared for Covid19 and have been caught with their pants around their ankles.

Can it be resurrected? Who knows but if a lot of shareholders believe it cannot there will be a bloodbath between now and August. So for existing shareholders like me there is going to be a lot of anguish over the next 6 months.

Unfortunately I am a very new shareholder in IRI and already I have moved sentiment to hold. This investment may have been a bad mistake. I reckon I will know pretty soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.015(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $165.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 97.0¢ 92.0¢ $259.6K 275.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 4314 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.