IRI 4.00% 60.0¢ integrated research limited

Ann: Market Update - Continuous Disclosure, page-93

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Lots of negative sentiment here.

What is the value proposition from iR? I am no expert in the underlying product but here are a couple of thoughts based on reading all the reports for many years and brief conversations with professionals in this field.

- Strength from iR is on large enterprises who have complicated IT environments i.e. part on premise, cloud, multiple communication products (avaya softphone, avaya handset, MS teams, zoom etc).
    - New product releases for MS teams. Zoom. YES, MS and Zoom have native tools but the features are basic (slide 17 quote). On the investor call, John talked about some customers using the native tools but then as companies expand their use of these products, they soon realise the native tools do not deliver what they need ------here comes iR!

This feels awfully like 2018 where a bad half resulted in the price tanking to $1.5 but they turned the results around nicely. I exited a chunk of my holding above $4.5 as it felt way overpriced. But at $2.15 and probably further downward pressure this half and based on the long term track record, I feel like a good buying opportunity looms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 63.0¢ 60.0¢ $605.3K 988.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27000 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 5927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.