3DP 1.56% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Market Update - COVID19, Operations and Outlook, page-7

1. 7,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    This is one of the better COVID-19 related updates I've seen; it's not perfect but overall very positive - has to be given 8 out of 10 in terms of being a solid and confident business update.

@writer has already pointed out a few key points in his post above, specifically the mention of business development that should deliver improved revenues "including growth in spend by existing customers (adding more data, user numbers and deploying new data analytics) as well as converting existing prospects into new paying customers in Australia and the US."

Specific mention of numbers such as "Cash receipts from customers for the current quarter will more than double the previous quarter’s total of $0.18 million" would give holders some comfort, knowing we aren't going to cop a pineapple in the next 4C.

On the negative - not a deal breaker - but the mention of PrecisionHawk is noticeably light on detail: They state that "PrecisionHawk intends to continue using Pointerra’s platform to support its pole inspection program for FPL, which should generate ongoing Data as a Service (DaaS), Analytics as a Service (AaaS) and Data Processing as a Service (DPaaS) revenue for the Company."

Overall the outlook on PrecisionHawk is a positive statement but I detect some word-smithing here when they state that "PrecisionHawk should generate ongoing revenues", as they deliberately avoid using a wording such as "PrecisionHawk are generating revenues". So I can only assume that PrecisionHawk isn't yet contributing much (if anything) to 3DP revenues after the previous Qtrly stated that after undergoing a restructure our biggest client was expected to come back online as a functioning, paying user of our services.

This release is definitely better than many COVID-19 related updates that I've seen, without being the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $22.52K 353.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149456 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 67296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.