DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

I don't see how they have the right team there for gold/copper...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't see how they have the right team there for gold/copper exploration. The COO has only worked with potash and the Project Director has mining plant construction experience managing the delivery of EPC, lump sum and EPCM projects - not relevant to early stage of the business of exploration. And I cant't see how the Executive Chairman has any relevant mining industry experience at all to the proposed new endeavour other than dealing with the Eritrean government. DNK has a very expensive management team of what looks like total base salaries of approx $1m per annum (not including bonuses, performance rights, or other STIs) who have been paid to do nothing at all operationally since the company was suspended. It is very hard to have confidence in the board and management to deliver on any new project as proposed, where the only relevant experience they have is dealing with the jurisdiction of Eritrea. On that latter point, given the previous statements made regarding the jurisdictional issues and the US financial sanctions against the ruling political party presenting difficulties for the Colluli Project, it is very hard to comprehend the proposed new project being endorsed by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.