ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 189 Posts.
    Hi Guys

there are only about a dozen different noteholders! So rounding them up for a new deal might not be that difficult or time consuming. Without a doubt the debt advisor has already had preliminary discussions. Getting a new deal in whatever form will not take that long. The need 75% approval

They do not need our approval to sell enough assets to clear the noteholders. Perhaps to sell the entire portfolio.

There are various outcomes from a new deal with noteholders

from simply relaxing the restrictions to allow further asset sales at the trustees discrection to a complete payout of the debt including a discount on the deferred margin.

Who knows . Regardless of the outcome and structure of any deal with the noteholders MXQ will probably be would up and capital be return within a year. Once they get past the noteholders the cost to maintain the fund will probably outweigh waiting for assets to mature

For anyone that been in MXQ for a while the finish line is almost in sight .

good to hear everybody's view. Between us all I think we agree its going in the right direction , weather its at our prefered speed is another question

Just my opinion DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.