MXQ 0.00% 2.3¢ max trust

thanks Daleg,at the end of the day, after paying off the debt...

1. LZA
    1,858 Posts.
    thanks Daleg,
    at the end of the day, after paying off the debt which they can do anytime, the only remaining question is payment of the deferred interest.
    it does not take much for all parties to realise that paying that currently should entail a discount to payment in 2037. there are fairly standard formulae than can be applied.

i simply object to more of our capital being wasted on what is a simple exercise - capital that should be applied to paying down debt.

Likewise i have sent an email to MXQ detailing my sentiment. the costs already for running a company which is essentially simply allowing passive income and payment of debt as securities mature is over 2 million pa. all at our expense.

i wonder if they can sell the portfolio with the deferred margin owing as a package? once the debt is paid down to zero the deferred margin wont change and some might be happy to carry that debt on their books for 25 years, possibly.

Also , i note they cocked up the table at the end - makes you wonder about the quality of all this professional management, considering they only put a release to market every few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.