CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I am inclined to think that the first batch of assay results...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

I am inclined to think that the first batch of assay results that we will receive, possibly next week, will be from first Ryberg hole, see CNJs First Ryberg Hole Hits Significant Sulphide Mineralisation announcement from July 26th.

Here is an excerpt>

HIGHLIGHTS
     Hole MIDD001 is the first ever drill-hole at the Ryberg Project and has been successfully
    completed, intersecting significant sulphide mineralisation from 78.24m to 133.12m (for
    a total of 54.88m) downhole.
     Sulphides are present in semi-massive, matrix, vein and disseminated forms. The most
    abundant zone of mineralisation is between 117-124m downhole that contains
    approximately 4.5m of sulphide-bearing rock.
     Preliminary investigations indicate that mineralisation may consist mostly of pyrrhotite
    and pentlandite, plus minor chalcopyrite which is a typical magmatic sulphide
    assemblage.
     MIDD001 was collared on electromagnetic (EM) target ME1, within the Miki magmatic
    sulphide prospect.
     Drill core will be processed and assayed as soon as possible.
     The second drill-hole MIDD002 is near completion, and rigs have been established on
    holes MIDD003 and MIDD004, all of which are targeting magmatic sulphides at the Miki
    Prospect.

In this same announcement, Thomas Abraham-James also states that “I take tremendous satisfaction in the first ever drill-hole to occur at Ryberg encountering significant sulphide mineralisation.”

I consider this statement to be a sign of considerable optimism by Thomas Abraham-James, who is an extremely experienced geologist, with an extensive and prior in depth knowledge of the entire Ryberg Project area.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.