CNJ 0.00% 0.2¢ conico ltd

Ann: Market Update - Delay in Assay Results, page-209

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi PMF,

your claim that "Geologists literally spend decades learning about a single ore body before they become experts" has an element of truth to it (wonders do happen!). Therefore, let us examine your statement very closely and apply it more precisely to CNJ's situation in East Greenland.

Thomas Abraham James (TAJ), CNJ's chief geologist and CNJ's recently appointed new CEO (a new chapter for CNJ?), has over 15 years of experience in exploring for mineral resources. Whilst TAJ has not spent decades learning about one single ore body, I would nevertheless call this an extremely good and broad "working" knowledge of geology.

On top of this knowledge, TAJ is a Fellow of the AusIMM and Competent Person for Geology (FAusIMM(CP)), Fellow of the Geological Society of London (FGSL) and Fellow of the Society for Economic Geologists (FSEG).

Academically, TAJ holds a Bachelor of Science (geology) with honours (1st class) from the Australian National University. Thesis title "Evolution and Mineralisation of the Bushveld Complex: Evidence from Ultramafic Pegmatites".

In addition, specifically with regard to Greenland, TAJ has penned and published the following publications:

"Orogenic gold mineralisation hosted by Archaean basement rocks at Sortekap, Kangerlussuaq area, East Greenland" in 2013.

"The nature and genesis of marginal Cu–PGE–Au sulphide mineralisation in Paleogene Macrodykes of the Kangerlussuaq region, East Greenland. in 2012

"An Re-Os date for molybdenite-bearing quartz vein mineralization within the Kangerlussuaq Alkaline Complex, East Greenland: implications for the timing of regional metallogenesis" in 2012

Summing up, TAJ has over 15 years of experience in exploring for mineral resources, ca. 10 of which that have been very much concentrated on East Greenland i.e. precisely where CNJ and TAJ are currently exploring for mineral resources. IMHO, for me at least, I thus see TAJ as an expert about the geology of East Greenland.

What TAJ is now currently doing, with the help of CNJ, is becoming an expert about the three ore bodies that CNJ have just discovered during their first round of drilling in East Greenland. Here it should be noted that prior to CNJ's first round of drilling, TAJ had already conducted several years of extensive field studies in these three areas.

Turning to my expertise (which you have called into question, but which is not really very important in the overall grand scheme of things), this is mostly of an indoor nature (like you?). However, I have learnt enough over 40 years of investing in junior explorers to know when a drilling program has uncovered nothing, or something significant. In the event that there is something that I don't quite understand in an announcement or an artice (this often happens), I know two senior geologists who I can ask immediately. Indeed, over the last few months we have talked many times about CNJ's East Greenland drilling program, their potential assay results, the geology of East Greenland in general, JV's with major mining companies, etc.

Moving onto your superior expertise, and indeed that of the entire wrecking crew, you all appear to be experts in just about everything, concrete, steel reinforcing, carbon nanotubes, construction in general, tendering, roads and bridges, US DOT's, financing, M&A, how to run a company, mineral exploration, metallurgical assaying, chemical laboratories, the stock market, investor behaviour, JV's etc. In essence you know everything about everything.

Considering specifically your vast and superior knowledge about the geology of East Greenland, as well as your assaying expertise, and considering your opening statement that "Geologists literally spend decades learning about a single ore body before they become experts", I have two questions for you and the other wrecking crew members that frequent this forum on a daily basis:

1. Is it just CNJ's tenements that are worthless, or are all tenements in East Greenland worthless? This is a simple question.

2. What exactly are you all expecting to see in CNJ's upcoming assay results (apart from Polar bear droppings)? With this question, you will all need to provide plenty of detail i.e. the grades of each type of mineralisation, the depths, the intervals, the potential tonnages etc. By providing this type of information you will all earn the respect of this forum in one full swoop.

I look forward to your reply/replies and to the possibilty of extending my knowledge about the complex geology of East Greenland, as well as that of CNJ's three tenements in East Greenland, which have never been drilled before.

Thanks and cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $135 67.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 43661950 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33180302 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.