SM1 3.70% 26.0¢ synlait milk limited

I worked in China for a while, and was working for CSR at the...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I worked in China for a while, and was working for CSR at the time Bright purchased the sugar business,
    I have found them to be ( and it’s only my experience) very astute and very honourable people as a whole, and my business dealings with them that involve JV of both product and people into NZ I have found them to be long term thinkers and planners,
    I believe they will not want SML to be tainted by a receivership, I feel they would believe this to be dishonourable and reflect poorly on them, and while it is not compulsory for farmers to purchase shares like in Fonterra there will be many SML farmers that have,
    I believe they want it, and yes I believe they want it for the least they have to pay, but I also believe they want to be around for the long term and understand winning the battle at the cost of losing the trust and “fair play” aspect of the kiwi farmer and public will unravel this business …this is why I believe they will pay the price band I have stated, it’s the price that includes a view of total cost, a very hard thing to calculate but as I have said I have found the Chinese to be very astute personally,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $10.81K 40.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6925 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.