MX1 3.45% 5.6¢ micro-x limited

"Not to put a dampener on but it is just a grant to produce a...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    "Not to put a dampener on but it is just a grant to produce a Proof of Concept and many years from producing a scalable and profitable product"

Whilst the above is true, in my mind, the Award grant is a significant endorsement of the MX1 technology and the tangible size, energy etc benefits that follow from it.

Unlike the mature Medical X ray imaging market, which has multi billion dollar established businesses competing with and "blocking" the adoption of MX1's revolutionary (imo) CNT technology, the "Checkpoint Security Screening" market is evolving more dynamically imo.

The grant is validation that the Aussie team have the technology (based on MX1) and the smarts etc (based on partners of MX1) to provide a solution to an unmet need.

It hints at the value of the markets in which MX1 is seeking to engage and possible unrecognized value if successful in establishing a sizeable technology based niche within them.

I am still a little puzzled as to why our market cap is under $100 Mill

I am concerned that only <$1.5 Mill relates to our key scanner technology, our core skill set, and far more $ to the packaging/integration proposal where to my knowledge MX1 has no skills experience ????????

I am a little concerned about the ascent and power of our chief Scientist Mr Gonzales who will now "control" both projects ??????

Seems strange that the Board has not provided a little more clarity.

Anyway GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $41.16K 737.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77184 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 145834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.