MX1 7.50% 7.4¢ micro-x limited

MICRO X Quarterly Conference callHave been a bit slack and only...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    MICRO X Quarterly Conference call

Have been a bit slack and only just listened to it ..

I am very disappointed that the current marketing for Nano and Rover is just plain poor!!!!

Good that they have finally appointed Sales leader ....

Bad luck with Covid they have been unable to travel, do more demos etc ....
    Carestream are a non event imo and i'd be very interested to get information on what (if any) sales, by quarter, they have actually achieved for Micro X in the last 18 months and what their "cut" has been. But would never get that info from MX1.

Bad management that they have failed to produce and use a video production highlighting the obvious but never clarified benefits
    • patient throughput or productivity measures - time -to setup - to perform Xrays - to disinfect & be ready for next patient (compared to both existing mobile & fixed XRay competitors)
    • Operator ease, safety etc the weight and maneuverability and transport advantages.
    Surely these benefits are clear and undeniable in the Covid world but also in responding to all manner of natural disasters like earthquakes and military situations.

So, a Rover promotion video should be a top priority imo , given the MD's clueless idea of near term sales outlook.

Frustrating that i made this suggestion at the last Quarterly conference call ... to deaf ears

Whilst our opportunity seizure speed is very slow, i remain optimistic on MX1's future.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $43.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $39.10K 515.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40583 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.