IPD 1.45% 6.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Market Update - Executing Towards Profitability in Oncology, page-101

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi Megamao, Would you mind explaining 'SOZO is useful only in one or two stages of that cycle'
    Also - 5200 dialysis centres between the duopoly - about 85 patients per week tested three times (even with the much lower reimbursement for these tests the centres would be making money and able to pay Ipd a licence fee) - even at USD1000 licence fee per month ,one SOZO per centre - > USD 90m per year .
    No need for extensive salesforce or CSM's because very concentrated market (so most of that revenue straight to bottom line)
    Doctors who participated in observational trial very keen to go ahead with randomized trial - probably one of the duopoly would part fund in return for reduction in licence fee for a certain number of years. Anyway ,this sort of trial easier because the patients are concentrated - very different from Prevent -. very spread out between different institutions .
    Huge death rate of end stage renal patients from sudden cardiac arrest due to poorly managed fluids and electrolytes - what better than the precision of SOZO to manage fluid. FDA Breakthrough Designation status - people don't realise how significant that is - it means that the FDA prioritises the application in many ways - it grants that status because it realizes how vital is fluid control in these patients. IPD just needs to get on with at least making the first steps towards the study -studies take time to organise and conduct.
    I am not looking backward. I am starting from today.
    I want IPD to have a chance at that very high margin USD 90m ,say, in three years, not six .
    Sorry post somewhat garbled ,very pressed for time
    If any fellow HotCopperite cannot follow or disagrees with anything, please question.
    I will try to contact Jan West and put this position, to see whether current board will budge. If not, in the interests of the future I will certainly vote for change (and may anyway)
    All the best,Mirri

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $104.0K 1.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62709 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 89259 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.