IPD 0.00% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

@smellsGood points,We are Med Tech company.Who is the Device...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    @smells
    Good points,
    We are Med Tech company.
    Who is the Device Design person?
    Who is the Tech person?
    Who is the Sales person?
    Who is the Data person?
    Who is the IP person?
    We still have lots of IP to develop and protect for the 3 upcoming studies and we will be our own Big Data to create revenue.
    The C suites job to do the selling of SOZO.
    The Board has to long term strategy. This has not been good in the past, so will score like in the AFL, 1 point for missing.

@rlj
    Thanks for reading my posts and pointing out items where I am mistaken or incorrect.
    Yes, correct not involved in the CR at that time.
    As the new finance guy and responsible for signing off on cash expenditure and forward projections from March 2017 onwards, lets say 55M of those funds are under his watch.
    Maybe with the new set of eyes he did speak out, "Hey the forward projections leave us short". We don't know, we don't have access to meeting minutes.
    We do know the outcomes from that time. Dealer hit me 4 more times.
    Correct, All the Directors are gone from Pre 2017, Those directors had the vision and upgraded to SOZO and set NCCN in motion.

RC and FV set it up the study and thanks to the great research from the Doctors & Nurses and the Doctor & Nurses submissions, we are now in the NCCN guidelines for all cancer related lymphoedema, WOW it is a huge achievement.

RC loved the "Society Posters" they were regular asx announcements when no others were forthcoming.

Under the current watch.
    The board has as a risk in 2020 annual report and all AR since, the risk of not having a formal testing protocol, along with NCCN inclusion ie risks to the business.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5532/5532463-9b356fc7b13f492097416c76f4c23d67.jpg
    Crucial to our growth potential and getting projected revenue as identified by IPD presentations. Formalised Test protocol not achieved at this stage or submitted. Testing protocol listed first before NCCN guidelines.
    ATM we have a half a box of chocolates. But they are very nice chocolates. The positive from this is a full box of chocolates is coming.rolleyes.png
    I will do a hat tip to RC for the AZ trial, it did generate some short-term cash flow and expose SOZO in 28 countries.
    CHF was put on ICE until the contradictions are removed - I think it was 2021 HY or AR (it's a very small note).
    There are 2 SOZOs contracted for CHF, I don't know if these are Churned or still contracted. "We are only focused on Oncology except for....."
    I would love to give them more credit @rlj if you would like to post further positive performance please do so.

First contact.
    It is a pity in the first instance, that the first contact is only legally allowed to be 1000 words max, otherwise IPD does not have to reproduce to the owners.
    We still have a month to interpret the entrails and whatever omens they portent. More information from either side of the fence is welcome however it comes.

IPD are getting close (XMAS 2024) to having free cash flow and shortly thereafter the problem of how to allocate it. cool.png

I hope my posts make people think or challenge old or new ideas. We might not always agree, but good to have an open mind. You need sellers to buy from and buyers to sell to. My god it's exciting, you don't get many of these opportunities in a lifetime. biggrin.png I'll give that one to the directors for getting the share price down so low.wink.png

Kind regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 548726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ 42769
Last updated 10.08am 06/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.