PVW 9.52% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Market Update Following App Release, page-85

1. 3,697 Posts.
    All I'll say is that if the CEO didn't authorise the CR with Hunters like he did then the SP wouldn't have taken the hit it did that started the selling. CEO needs to go permanently. Hunters needs to go permanently. Neither are welcome here anymore.

No second chances. The company comes first.

The tech unfortunately is the scapegoat go to blame for the SP. Can't do anything about that because people will be people.. We know it's not perfect it's V1 soft launch..

I've heard enough to keep buying and will continue to do so with true boom style reckless abandon and right in the face of the naysayers. Let's see how the numbers pan out on downloads; users and traction before we blame the tech for the CEO's poor performance shall we?

It's going to take some time to get those numbers together as they have stated so expect the SP to get smacked in the meantime as it is.. But you can't say the tech is rubbish without seeing factual numbers to support that claim. Especially if you haven't even tried it because your phone is in the bottom of the bathtub.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Boomorbust: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $943 41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.