VR1 4.17% 2.5¢ vection technologies ltd

Fair enough but when your disclosure says NOT HELD as your...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Fair enough but when your disclosure says NOT HELD as your original post does what is one to suspect that you didn't hold any and sold out, l certainly don't think the ANN is fluff, questions had been asked re their revenue and cash receipts not just TCV, the company has responded today with their forecasts and what last FY was and the market likes it as do many share holders. Myself like many on here have researched this company for 30/40/50 hrs who knows how much over time, have liked what we see and have invested accordingly. Each individual makes their own decision as how heavy they want to go in and how long they want to hold, some not fussed about these pips like we have at present, me included, this to me is a solid LT hold until l see otherwise end of story. Good luck to you, l know why l have invested heavily here, l don't need anyone elses insights or thoughts as to why l did, l know why and thats due to 110% conviction about my DD about VR1. Yes the CR was a shambles, yes it has hurt short term, yes it peeved plenty off and most of those have now left the register. It's done now, you can't look back, a mistake was made but VR1 will be a powerhouse in years to come and when l look back at these ridiculously cheap shares that we have at the moment, l like many others here will be very happy campers. Good luck to you Bouverie cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $28.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $969 38.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 280685 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 138239
Last updated 14.48pm 24/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.