LBL 0.71% 70.5¢ laserbond limited

You are correct in stating the "downgrade" is more about revenue...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    You are correct in stating the "downgrade" is more about revenue being pushed out, so the revenue is still there, but at a later date. Perhaps those selling now see opportunity elsewhere in the short term, and will come back to LBL at a later date.
    Not sure I agree with your comment on the $AU being strengthened by rate rises, given that the US inflation rate is much higher, forcing the FED to push rates up more aggressively. Would be great to have an insight into Philip Lowes' thoughts at this stage, however, it is nigh on impossible to have confidence in anything he says after his comments about the previous low rate remaining in place until 2024. There is absolutely an argument that we will see inflation spike higher here in AUS, though it make take a little longer to flow through to rate rises than in the US. There will be many "talking heads" advising caution on the speed at which the RBA does raise rates, given the fragile nature of the economy, and the risk of mortgage defaults should they accelerate too sharply. Should the case be that US rates rise faster, this will make imports more expensive, and LBL will be in a position to take advantage.
    On the chip issue, there are much larger companies than LBL that have been unable to sort chip supply shortages, and keep their manufacturing at a level anywhere near comparable with what they would hope. Just my opinion, but difficult to lay the blame on any one person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $82.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 70.0¢ $4.235K 6.028K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50081 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 4016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.