ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 290 Posts.
    re: Ann: Market Update - Management Rights fo... I agree, $6 is conservative, prudent current value, especially considering SHV's recent contract, if we knew its terms, could be a downside risk even to that...

Just this morning, however I did an income sheet and ratio analysis compared to the 'glory days' of 05/06.....SHV's revenue has increased quite a bit and profitability ratios have only deteriorated relatively little...For example, SHV's own orchards were a massive, massive contributor in those 'glory days'

I guess it's a matter of perspective........back then, it was a smaller business with higher almond prices and water....both things 'out of managment control'

I would prefer to own a bigger business, maybe earning less profit........but with massive leverage to rising water flows and almond prices

SHV's simply harvests a lot more almonds than back then....and it will keep rising......that will be massive leverage as undelying conditions improve.......with acqriculture, it should be a question of 'when' rather than 'if'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.