SHV 0.49% $4.07 select harvests limited

re: Ann: Market Update - Management Rights fo... I agree, I...

1. 290 Posts.
    re: Ann: Market Update - Management Rights fo... I agree, I notice the intell investor just pulled the sell trigger on SHV today, which lead to early weakness in the market....

Seriously, if anyone actually followed their recos, from buy to sell, you would not have much money left...

For example, TIM was a "strong buy" reco for a long time, now bankrupt and SHV was a buy at $9 and now a sell at $4...MOC was a buy at $1.50 but a sell a year later at 75 cents.....they are meant to be long term investors but they look like short term losers.

Anyway, intell invest is right.....SHV investors still have more questions than answers..is that enough to sell at this price?

The fact remains, from the data I've seen, Australia carries almost a global leading cost comparative advantage in growing almonds and has the benefit of being outside the peak growing cycle dictated by California

To date, SHV has been a high cash generative business, I would think due to their predominant orchard manager/rather than owner role.....that may well change marginally but farm owners are meant to still get a good return on equity as well! (except for TIM lotholders)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
-0.020(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $492.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.12 $4.04 $309.2K 76.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.