FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Market Update on Wangle VPN MVP Launch, page-135

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Release Planning & Initial Roll-Out Being a new and largely unprecedented technology entering the wider community for the first time, the company acknowledges the need for an initial bedding-down period during which no advertising will take place. During this period the systems, support and development teams will remain on standby to react to any issues not identified during the product’s testing and internal beta programmes. These teams will also be monitoring performance and working closely with the customer-service representatives to ensure issues are identified and resolved ahead of the commencement of the paid marketing programme. In addition to the primary POP (Point of Presence) in Sydney, the company will also be making its newly added infrastructure in Perth available to users of the initial release who are based in Perth. This new infrastructure compliments the company’s Sydney environment and allows Western Australians to benefit from the improved performance local infrastructure provided...

Three-six month outlook Post-launch, the company is planning to release a range of new features and upgrades designed to expand device support, enhance the experience for power-users and further improve network optimisations. These include:

From the Wangle Launch notes....
    For me its where it is meant to to be with proven working by people.. The extensive tests i just wish were more extensive as there seem to be an above average amount of bugs....

Either way a $25M MC is a joke Plenty of upside here this week as this has been mega oversold. Any news on bug fixes will see a 20% increase+++++

Will loook to buy up today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $180 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91271 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.