FGL 1.79% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Market Update on Wangle VPN MVP Launch, page-137

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    A good thing imo.
    Those who wanted a quick win have got it and/or exited due to misinformation or understanding that the launch was a beta product that required user input to iron out bugs before the full service product became available.

I have calmed down a whole lot after re-reading announcements and the fact its working on the majority of peoples platforms for me is a huge positive. Just think once this is up and running the full platform available where you can manage devices, track data, enhance speed etc. this will become very very popular. It will be addictive on how much data and how fast peoples internets will be.

Remember 2500+ daily users and only a handful complained on hotcopper (which is good we get to prompt management) which they have responded yesterday in a very positive way.

I am going to try and sniper some shares today in the high 20's if it look to dip down but for good reason i feel a big bounce will come off these lows once whoever is selling it down has accumulated enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $54 974

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 18 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.