FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Market Update on Wangle VPN MVP Launch, page-24

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I got to say that is a great announcement to keep investors informed.. The have been more prudent and proactive since the launch and i give them credit for that. They have not only clearly identified some core issues but explained how they have addressed it or that they are doing so with urgency.

They are also providing hope for those like myself who are dissatisfied with the app:

" The product has not reached its full feature-set yet and a number of core features have not been activated. The decision to exclude these features from the MVP launch was made to ensure the product reached users as soon as possible and in line with the decision to offer the initial MVP as a free service.  

The Wangle team is now actively working to deploy the remaining core features of the platform which will deliver significant increases in terms of both speed and savings. To this end, new builds incorporating the first significant feature enhancement are currently completing final testing ahead of public release."

Will keep an eye on things if they can turn this around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.