AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-5

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2564
    smile.png Ye-Haaaaaa! wink.png

This is something to read and re-read while in lockdown! As will the stock's progress today.

It will be interesting to see the market's response to this, and the initial and sustained rate of change in the SP. The market has shown its potential over the years to notch up a decent SP and EV, but that has always been knocked back by delays and tech problems. I know I have harped on about this a lot, but given AP's strategy of going from a great idea and a very basic prototype directly to a finished product ready for market, has made many of these otherwise normal developmental setbacks a cause of painful cynicism amongst even its most stalwart LT holders. The AP team deserves top marks for persistence and dedication IMO.

If the completed MEMS now consistently meets specs it will consistently provide the performance that has been hoped for.

If the production rate and yield are also good we are well on our way!

Next comes getting them integrated into a chip. Not quite so easy today given the lockdown situations in Israel and Germany (for packaging) and elsewhere.

I feel I can breathe just a little easier on hearing this news!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.