AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I stand by what I said. Especially with regard to lots of trades...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I stand by what I said. Especially with regard to lots of trades never appearing in the depth.

Re BobF, you might not have have properly read what he wrote, or understood what he was saying.
    To jog your memory, I've copied below the relevant parts. One where he says that trades occur without them being obvious in the depth and another where he's talking about CPV, And his broker showed him screenshots that confirm everything I've said. To assume that AKP is not subject to this as well..... defies belief.

Bob stated:
    I've had concerns several times about the way the details of depth of trading is not visible to people trading on Commsec and similar platforms. I trade from NZ using Direct Broking, owned (now) by Jarden & Co. I see exactly the same things on the depths as JWB says he sees, and I came to similar conclusions, and had also independently heard the same stories re ultrafast trading outfits with direct real-time access to the market.

On another previous occasion I had moaned to DB that my selling of CPV, just before it nose-dived, took seemingly forever to appear, and should also have gone through at a higher price that it eventually did. DB then showed me screenshots of what their trading desk operators could see, and there were indeed lots of trades that were on their screen along with mine, all ranked in priority of time of lodgement and price, that I could not see, and which never appeared on the depth, even though I was watching the page and refreshing it repeatedly.
    This is all the problem of dealing via a trading bureau like many of us do. What you see is not necessarily what is actually happening in real time, and this gives the distinct impression that what happens behind the scenes is not really "fair market dealings". Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. But them's the breaks.

Comprende senor ?

I notice you have gone quiet on your statement regarding shorting AKP. Maybe you now understand that 40,000 out of 27 million is a non event.
    Don't know how you got appointed as God and Lord High PooBah of the AKP forum. Was there an election ? Always full of advice and statements THAT MUST BE OBEYED. You write as though you think you're the smartest guy in the room - well, this could be true - but you'd have to be in a phone box.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.