AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

@jwb2618I fully comprehended what BobF wrote at the time. If you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    @jwb2618

I fully comprehended what BobF wrote at the time. If you have a base level of understanding as to how trades are processed you'd know that this is exactly how you'd expect the processing to occur. I.e. of course there would be instances where trades occur that result in the market depth not changing to a degree you might expect, irrespective of connection speed and whether the entities are related I might add. You also seem to be confused between HFT and entities trading between each other.

Now what is really going to bake your noodle is to consider the fact that even though something is possible, it doesn't mean it is happening. I suspect the link provided by Rdisnic will also blow your mind, as it's clear you don't understand how the pre/post market auction works.

Also, once again you're incorrect, I already addressed the number of shorts when I said "This is all obvious". Additionally, the only reason why I mentioned shorts is because you once again were incorrect in saying it can't really be shorted.

Feel free to continue to stand by what you are saying when you have no evidence, and all the evidence points to the contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.