AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

BobLoblaw, at least your're consistent. You're very similar to...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    BobLoblaw, at least your're consistent.
    You're very similar to Maicolm Turnbull... can do no wrong, always always know the facts, feel obliged to correct people and put them right because you and you alone know the facts.

You say you don't criticise - what about your response to flight11 ?

A lot of weasel words on depth issues, looks like you're trying to slide away from embarrassment, and reposition yourself. After all, you said this has " never happened with AKP" . You're now saying it's common practice - what a backflip from a guy who knows ALL the facts.

And, more weasel words re shorts. I don't know who has loaned the shares - do you ? Seeing as how you are the all knowing super being, why don't you tell us ?

Just another dude with delusions of adequacy. I imagine that you will continue to write in that pompous overbearing style declaring your superior knowledge of the "facts" and your moral divinely ordered requirement to correct people and save them from their own errors.

I don't often come across people like you. I suspect you'd be a lifetime study for a lucky psychiatrist who could base a whole career on your AKP posts alone.
    Last edited by jwb2618: 17/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.