ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075

The large sell order feels like shenanigans IMO, why, if you were going to sell that amount on market, would you show your hand in such a blatant manner - It seems like a pretty amateur strategy for someone sitting on half a million worth of stock. Improbable that kind of holder is short of a quid and needs to sell. I could be wrong. I'd love someone to take a nibble and see if it sticks.

And I'd be amazed if we didn't hear something from AKP in the next seven days - they wouldn't be that stupid.

AKP did stuff up the ann on the 30th - it was lazy, IMO.

The AGM presentation, bottom of slide 18, states, "Adjusted timeframe for Demonstration milestone remains the latter part of this fiscal quarter". Then in the first sentence of the ann on the 30th, they change the time frame, "the adjusted timeframe for Demonstration milestone remains the latter part of the fiscal year."

I didn't notice the change until someone pointed it out; at the time, I was just happy that they had told us something before the end of June. But I'm sure that adjustment was one of the reasons the ASX was asking questions, and it wasn't directly addressed by AKP in their answers IMO.

The ASX will be keeping a close eye on these guys; hopefully, we all get good news shortly, and the lazy comms improve.

Last edited by djkencloud: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.