AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Over time I have realised that AKP's announcements are well...

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2503
    Over time I have realised that AKP's announcements are well meant and try hard to put on a brave face, but often conceal the fact that the road to the fulfilment of the aim has been a lot harder than either the tech guys or the management guys expected. They will have been the first to have realised this, but having publicly pinned their hopes (and dollars) on being able to take it steadily through their 4 phase development, they communicated to their holders along those lines without quite enough allowance for unexpected fundamental problems and delays. As I have said on here before, they have been uncovering and dealing with some pretty cutting edge physics and materials chemistry issues, and as we all know cutting edges can be fairly unforgiving if you get on the wrong side of them! To their credit they do genuinely appear to have solved them all, and in quite innovative ways too. In bigger corporate environments this would have all been done in the backroom without any fanfare, it would have taken longer, and they would have still considered it a fast-track development! And they have done it all on the cheap! Fortunately for all holders!

To have encountered such problems and have to acknowledge them publicly to their holders will have been uncomfortable. They came across as if it was all a matter of steady planned routine progress from A to F. It wasn't: the end point is likely to be K or M. Needless to say it is a natural response to try to avoid being called out for not knowing that you would not succeed on the first attempt, or the second, or fifth. But again to their huge credit, they pressed on, and from what they say, they (we!) will come out with something truly remarkable for their (our!) pains.

When they do, all will be forgiven. But even if they do not get everything completely right, or exactly on time, they have delivered a fantastic performance.

I've been in AKP since 2012. I picked it because of the smart physics and the commercial potential I could see in it. Its been a slog, but already my investment is worth 3x my outlay. Over that time I think I've made 45 separate purchases as I could afford it, and only one small sale (I needed cash quick). I've picked quite a few winners that have done a lot better than that, and in a lot shorter time frames too, but AKP is probably the stock I expect to do the best out of overall.

So GLTAH, especially all you patient visionaries who have hung in there.
    Not long now before we all know which it is going to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.