AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-138

1. 2,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2547
    I really do not think that AP will find it necessary to publish the specs ahead of any demos. The sound will literally "speak for itself". They can quite easily hand out spec sheets as part of the presentation, and there will undoubtedly be a wide range of specs to present with a wide range of details covering all the capabilities that the new tech provides. Don't forget we can deliver different sound to different corners of the room - such as different volumes, even different language overlays. Then we have the ultrasonic capability, over the top of the sound we hear, that can be used for gesture recognition, location tracking of individual listeners, etc. There will be a lot to present. Spec sheets do not do this justice until you get to see and hear it an action.

My pick is that the presentation, or series of presentations, will be to tech reps from big companies present in Israel. The attendees are likely to be the best audio people the companies can field. Their reports will start a whole series of balls rolling. We will then hear back from Fred as to how the overall flavour of the response was, and I imagine, and hope that, the commentary will be pretty expansive!

If the tech is as good as we have been led to believe I cannot imagine anything less will be forthcoming.

GLTAH!!!
    Last edited by BobF: 08/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.