AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-168

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    Thanks. I take that as a retraction.

Israel is an interesting test case. High level of vaccination amongst population. Yet Delta is still managing to get through the induced immunity that vaccination is supposed to confer. Delta is clearly able to replicate faster than the body's immune system can deal with it. That is not a good development! The world will need more than ever to maximally adhere to the strictest levels of prevention of every type just to avoid its health systems from being rapidly overwhelmed. That is now a given.

Yet despite that as a likely projection, the majority of people who get the virus do recover. The cost is that there will be a significantly elevated COVID kill rate, and most of those who do succumb will be those who are most vulnerable, along with those who chose to avoid vaccination for whatever reasons.

So I will be watching Israel with both eyes open wide to see the pattern the pandemic takes next.

One eye is definitely on AudioPixels, because there is a future, and most of us will hopefully still be in it.

Despite the likelihood of new restrictions or lockdowns in Israel I am still hopeful that the timing of their imposition will still allow AP time to do some of their demos before that happens - assuming of course that they are actually technically ready to do them when the time comes. Let's wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.