AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

In the real world you can only test/hold anyone's...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    In the real world you can only test/hold anyone's patience/loyalty for so long. The reality is that almost no one is selling(fools or geniuses?), less than 6000 shares has knocked off 6% from the market cap today. 26th August shares price closed at $28.39, share price is only down 16%, how can it be down?
    The longer you make anyone wait for whatever justifiable reason some and it may only be a few, will have a change of view/priority. The more it falls the more that will change mind, self fulfilling!
    The price will not (IMO) hold at current levels until the quarterly, which is less than 4 weeks away. And who knows what it will say?
    Who would have thought/now believe that AKP has ground breaking technology.
    Do you want to know why no one is buying?
    NO ONE BLOODY WELL KNOWS ABOUT AKP and it's ground breaking technology!
    If I shout it, maybe someone might hear about AKP's ground breaking technology and buy some shares, maybe even a journalist might writes a story and some brokers might start recommending AKP as a buy. It is way time this amazing story was released on the world.
    It is quite clear the board and management have zero wish for getting the story out. Please, I have no interest it what the companies that are having private viewings are saying, except here is my PO! (Purchase Order)
    Last year AKP placed a clean room recording on the company website, this year now they are demonstrating to potential customers we are hearing "the sound of silence" that song gets more airplay 50 years on than AKP's revolutionary tech.
    WHY?
    How low must the share price go before we can have a reaction ?????????????????????????????
    My Sentiment, please, please, please buy
    Please do not reply if you wish to explain to me why I must be patient, I have waiting over 9 years and frankly demonstrations were promised in January to occur in Feb and yes I have heard of Covid, when are you all going to get at least a little annoyed and stop apologising and being so forgiving?
    It is the company that made the statements, I just want and explanation of why you said what, what was your reason at the time that provided such confidence that allowed such forward looking statements etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.