AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I remember watching VHS back in the day and seeing adverts on...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I remember watching VHS back in the day and seeing adverts on the trailers for this new DVD technology. Watching them try and convey DVD quality on a VHS was a bit hopeless. Kind of like watching an advert for 8K now on HD. Likewise for this product - there's little point releasing a sound track that by definition will be limited by the quality of the signal and the speaker it will be played on. The company is either chasing being a large manufacturer (my belief) or setting up for a big sell (also valid, but not my belief). In either scenario the audience are the big customers (Sony, Apple, Samsung, etc) who will both want detailed specs and a sample they can verify themselves (samples and technical info / data currently being provided as I understand it). There's just no motivation from the company's perspective to provide a clip of what is a static device from all appearances playing music through your phone or computer's speakers - it just provides nothing to them and would only serve to assuage some trepidation and nervousness from the minor SH - i.e. us, whose desires (aside from fat profits) they have consistently ignored.

Be patient people, this is a binary stock. The handwringing around what they should provide us as minor SH is simply pointless. If you believe in the product, hang in there, if you don't then get the hell out before your fears of a SP tank are realised. For me, I'll stay in race thank you very much.

I do think if it weren't for Covid we may well have the luxury of attending an event like the AGM and hearing for ourselves - I recall this was even in the plan not so long ago. Hearing will be believing but by then everybody will be able to hear and the SP will react quite quickly. Its the big orders and the dividends that will drive this.

DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.