AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-300

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Some of these posts are getting ridiculous. No news clearly = bad news, calamity, lies and conspiracies. What else could no news mean? Surely no news couldn't just mean that AKP has been working diligently away but that there has been no material news to report? Surely not.

Here's the most recent announcement again for those that seem to have forgotten it (together with my sarcasm):

"We refer to our recent announcement of 28 July 2021 and confirm the company has commenced technological demonstrations outside the clean room to third parties that maintain relevant staffing in Israel, including expert representatives from some of the world’s leading consumer electronic companies. err I guess the chip doesn't work very well because they say that they are only demonstrating it to experts from some of the world's leading consumer electronic companies. I mean surely they could fool those guys easily.

In addition, and as a countermeasure to persistent and seemingly never-ending COVID related restrictions and limitations, management has prioritised the expeditious development of demonstration systems and capabilities that are specifically designed to be securely shipped, operated and assessed independently by third parties outside of Israel. Ok so I guess they could have just given them a recording to listen too. Hey maybe even a video of the thing playing!!! Oh yeah, that would impress the socks off them. Hell yeah, let's spend some time making one of those instead of the demo units.

Further updates on such activities will be provided upon obtaining better clarity on design, component availability and assembly timelines."

So I'm happily waiting for further updates as the statement says. Not making up stuff meanwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.