ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    is it a full moon - where are these people hiding out. They talk fundamentals, research and then think... if I mention Buffet Im as smart as he is. Do people know stock price x shares on issue = market cap. the first correction is, zip is worth more than AKP but lets not go there as i dont have the energy at the moment for a fiannce lesson. What has Zip got to do with AKP..................... Nil

Do we all know growth stocks are not valued simply on recurring rev.

This stock is like no other on the ASX I have seen, its owned 80% by about 15 groups, they dont sell, they dont care about anyones thoughts, valuations as they are the true beleivers - we are just noise. They have a beleif in this invention and have put in over 50m of their own money into it, and the largest holders over 15 years of their working careers.

It has no cash flow as it hasnt sold a product = Valuation is not on forward earnings - its on perceived value of the tech
    its like Cochlear back in 2002, did nothing till 2006 now look at it
    its like CSL - same story
    or something like PNV. And the story of this is similar - took off when they launched the product and because its not cashflow positive yet, its been smashed down to a third of its highs (but the story hasnt changed) - huge shorts - opportunity or more to come. make your own call

There are a thousand stories the same and there are plenty that have failed (this could to) or it could be the next COH.

At least read a bit, dont portray yourself as a dumbo by posting unrelated comments as if they are somewhat facts and either get on the stock (if you believe the annoucements) or think its fantasy and move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.